BigAdventureMap.com is a trading name of Paragliding Guide Limited Company Number 12148258.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
- For the Purposes of these terms the businesses and partners offering the sports experience is the ‘Service Provider,’ and the party making the booking through the platform is the ‘Customer.’
- A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between the Customer and the Service Provider. In the case of enquiries, a binding agreement is only formed once the Service Provider accepts your Reservation or Booking, when appropriate. Enquiries, however, are non-binding.
- Any questions, complaints or remarks about a Service Provider, a Booking or an Enquiry, can be made by the Customer by contacting BigAdventureMap.com through the Platform and we will endeavour to resolve your query.
- To view, change or cancel your Reservation, please refer to our Cancellation Policy page, where you will find all relevant information.
USE OF THE PLATFORM
- By listing your company or services you are solely responsible and liable for the content you submit, which includes the reviews you write on other listings.
- As you are able to upload content to the Platform without restriction, you warrant that this content is lawful and does not infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights and you agree to indemnify BigAdventureMap.com from any third party’s claim in this respect.
- You also warrant that you do not submit content which involves any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order, which includes, but is not limited to content that relates to hate speech, is intended to promote or sell drugs or firearms, is violent in any way or qualifies as or transmits unwanted or unsolicited material or content (spam).
- You agree that we do not warrant that your content will be correctly, completely and/or continuously available on the Platform.
- When using our Platform you may not use the Platform with a device that contains viruses, bots or other malicious software that can alter, damage, disable, infect or delete the Platform or make it unavailable or inaccessible, or that of other users of the Platform.
- When using our Platform you may not deliberately involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to crawl or scrape any content on the Platform;
- When using our Platform you may not reproduce or decompile the Platform or to apply reverse engineering to it, unless permitted to do so.
PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The Platform is free to use for both Customers and Service Providers. Service Providers pay commission rate of 10% when a sale is made through the platform for the use of the Platform and the booking management software.
- Service Providers set their own fees for services offered. BigAdventuremap.com has no influence on, are not involved in and are not liable for your payment of Reservations.
- When using the Platform, it is the Service Providers responsibility to convert the prices of services offered to the requested currencies of Euros, US Dollars and Sterling.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- By uploading reviews and other content, you, ‘the Contributor,’ grant BigAdventureMap.com a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable and transferable right to reproduce this content and make it available on the Platform, including the right to use (parts of) this content, for promotional purposes and other services in connection with the Platform.
- In order to submit a Listing, Service or make a Reservation, you may be required to provide personal data to a Service Provider. The Service Provider is responsible for the processing of such data and shall do so in accordance with its own privacy statement. BigAdventureMap.com shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you due to the processing of your personal data by a Service Provider.
- Any liability on BigAdventureMap.com’s part for damages other than direct damage, including but not limited to indirect loss, consequential loss, loss and/or damage of data or content, loss of profit and loss of revenue, loss of savings, reduced goodwill, damage by business interruption and damage as a result of claims from third parties is excluded.
- In the event a Customer makes a Reservation or Booking with a Service Provider directly, outside the Platform, BigAdventureMap.com will no longer accept any liability with regard to the Platform or any services provided in relation to the Platform.
- The restrictions mentioned in the preceding paragraphs of this article will lapse if and in so far as the damage is the result of intentional or wilful recklessness on the part of BigAdventureMap.com (“own actions”).
WARRANTIES AND INDEMNIFICATIONS
- The conclusion and performance of Reservations or Bookings of services offered on the Platform, including any payment obligation resulting therefrom, as well as the cancellation of Reservations is the sole responsibilities of the Customer and a Service Provider. The Customer shall indemnify BigAdventureMap.com from all claims submitted by the Service Provider or a third party that relates to Reservations or Bookings made by the Customer with that specific Service Provider, as well as to the payment of such Reservations. However, BigAdventureMap.com will provide assistance to you to the best of its abilities in case any issues arise between the Customer and a Service Provider in order to resolve those issues.
- Notwithstanding the above mentioned, BigAdventureMap.com guarantees that you get a refund of what you have paid when you cancel your Reservation in conformity with the Service Provider’s terms and conditions regarding cancellation (see separate Cancellation Policy Terms.
- BigAdventureMap.com is not responsible for any content made available on the Platform. BigAdventureMap.com will only, under the conditions as set out in this article, be obliged to remove or block access to content that is manifestly unlawful or to stop manifestly unlawful behaviour after receiving a notification that is sufficiently precise and adequately substantiated.
- BigAdventureMap.com has established a procedure, by which any alleged unlawful content available on the Platform can be reported to BigAdventureMap.com. This can be done by flagging the specific content as unlawful, whereupon BigAdventureMap.com shall receive a notification.
- BigAdventureMap.com reserves the right to not grant a request to remove or block access to reported content in case it has reasonable grounds to doubt the accuracy of the notification or after a balancing of interests. In such a situation BigAdventureMap.com can request a court order from a competent court in The United Kingdom to determine whether the material or the activity is unlawful and should be removed.
- BigAdventureMap.com will not be a party in a dispute between the person making the report and any third party arising out of or in connection with a notification of unlawful content.
- The person that has reported unlawful content indemnifies BigAdventureMap.com from all claims of third parties in relation to the blocking or removal of content. The indemnification includes all damages and costs BigAdventureMap.com suffers, could suffer or which BigAdventureMap.com incur in relation to such a claim, including but not limited to the compensation of legal assistance.
- BigAdventureMap.com respects and protects the privacy of those who report (alleged) unlawful content. All personal data BigAdventureMap.com receives as part of a notification will always be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation and will only be used to process the notification.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPENTENT COURT
- BigAdventuremap.com may transfer rights and obligations arising from these Terms and Conditions to third parties and will notify you of this. The Service Provider is not permitted to transfer any right derived from an Account to third parties without BigAdventureMap.com’s prior written consent.
- If at any time any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, void or invalid for any reason whatsoever, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions and such invalid provision shall be replaced by another provision which, being valid in all respects, shall have an effect as close as possible to that of the replaced provision.