Depart: 7h45-8h15 from Hoi An
Finish: 14h00 at Hoi An
– Our guide picks you up at your hotel and departs to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
– Arrive at My Son and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking through the landscape, learning histories with our local English-speaking guide, and enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
– Get back to the minivan and move to a local house to learn how to make rice paper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
– Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice food, and fresh air.
– Take a boat trip to Hoi An with the nice and cool breeze onboard, and beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in Central Vietnam named Thu Bon River.
14:00 Arrive in Hoi An, we will drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends!
- TRIP INCLUDES
– A two ways hotel pick up and drop off (100km round trip in distance)
– The 150.000 VND entrance fees and Electric car transfer fee
– Lunch will be served with Vietnamese Traditional foods
– Rice paper marking
– English-speaking guide
– A bottle of wate
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Personal expense services not mentioned above
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers