Depart: 13:30 from Hoi An; 14:15 – 14.30 from Da Nang
Finish: 18h at Hoi An
– We’ll pick you up at the hotel and transfer you to Da Nang city (around 30km).
– Discovery the Marble Mountains and stop for a walk along the site to see local factories of stone sculptures – the most impressive handicrafts village in Da Nang.
– Check in the Marble Mountains by climbing up to the top (elevator is optional). Here we will see beautiful pagodas which were made in the 19th century by the last dynasty of the VietNam monarchy, and visit Huyền Không or Tàng Chơn caves.
– Keep going to see the biggest fascinating cave named as Âm Phủ cave . You will learn interesting philosophies of Buddhism and take photos with amazing natural creations.
– Our van will transfer you to Monkey Mountain. A giant statue of Lady Buddha with a beautiful background such as mountains and a huge garden of bonsai would draw your attention. You will definitely get lost in the garden of heaven with gripping stories when gently walking and enjoying a fresh breeze.
-We will drop you at your hotel. The tour ends!
- TRIP INCLUDES
– A two ways hotel transfers pick up and drop off ( 90km round trip distance)
– The entrance fees of Marble mountains + Am Phu Cave
– English-speaking guide
– A bottle of water
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above (such as Elevator to the top)
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers