Depart: 13:30 from Hoi An
Finish: 18:00 at Hoi An
– The tour guide and minivan will pick you up at the hotel for heading to Da Nang to visit Marble Mountain and absorb knowledge about religions and gain insight into the differences between Buddhism and Hinduism
16:00– Visit Am Phu Cave – walk through a devilish underworld full of demons
16:30– Our van will transfer you to Monkey Mountain to see the biggest statue of Lady Buddha in Central Viet Nam with a height of 67m.
Enjoy beautiful mountain sceneries and romantic sunsets from the top of the Son Tra peninsula.
– Back in our van to a local restaurant, enjoy dinner and a cold beer or soft drink
After dinner, we will enjoy the magic of the nightlights on the cruise ship. And it is definitely a great choice for experiencing the modern and sparkling vibe along the Han – Da Nang river.
– The Dragon bridge in Da Nang has become a symbol of a flourishing city and has been entertaining visitors to Vietnam since 2013. Especially, on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, the cruise will finish at the Dragon bridge where the Dragon starts to breathe Firefollowed by water in a display that lasts for 10 minutes at 21.00 Pm.
– 21.30pm Transfer back to the hotel. Tour ends.
- TRIP INCLUDES
– A two ways hotel transfers pick up and drop off ( 100km round trip distance)
– The entrance fees of Marble mountains+ Am Phu Cave
– Cruise on the Han River
– Local dinner with a drink
– English-speaking guide
– A bottle of water
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above (such as Elevator to the top)
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers