Take a walk around a cozy Alpine city of Innsbruck, make unforgettable photos in the best photo locations, and try the most delicious Austrian desserts!
Many sights are waiting for us: the Market square with a postcard view of small color houses and the mountain range Nordkette, Ottoburg fortress, the imperial palace Hofburg, and many other places of interest in Innsbruck. You are going to see an unusual Golden roof, come up to the viewing tower, and eat some desserts in the café Sacher. At the end of the tour, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city from the observation deck!
You will hear and learn:
– Maximilian’s love story and the secret of the Golden roof
– The legend of a Sacher cake
– Where to buy local cheese and Tyrolean delicacies
– In which cafes and restaurants they serve the tastiest dishes
– Where to make the best photos for your Instagram and other social networks
– What else is there to see during your stay in Innsbruck and Tyrol
– How to save money on entrance tickets
You will also go up to two observation decks, and enjoy the most picturesque views of the Alps and city roofs!