Unknown to most of the world, yet so beautiful and unspoiled, Zagori area is the ultimate hiking destination in Greece! Traditional stone made villages, arch stone bridges and pristine natural landscapes will offer you an unforgettable weekly hiking adventure in Zagori! Plus, do not miss the chance to visit the UNESCO Worldwide Heritage Site of Meteora and follow the hiking trails of the ancient monks!
If you are an outdoor enthusiast, join us and explore on foot the secret paths of Vikos – Aoos National Park and Meteora, learn more about the myths and stories of the area, observe the unique flora and fauna, taste the delicious local cuisine and listen to the stories of the local villagers.
- Hike through Vikos Gorge, one of the deepest canyons in the world
- Explore the picturesque, untouched by time, stone – made villages of Zagori, wonder around their narrow cobbled streets and admire the traditional architecture
- Cross historical arch stone bridges
- Hike to the mythical alpine Dragon Lake at 2.100m!
- Admire the panoramic views over Vikos Gorge and take beautiful photos from Beloi viewpoint (1.650m altitude)
- Observe the rich flora and fauna of Vikos – Aoos National Park
- Follow the paths of the ancient monks and hike to the top-cliff Meteora monasteries
- Taste delicious local food and experience the hospitality and warmth of the local people