Depart: 08:00 from Hoi An
Finish: 13:00 at Hoi An
– This tour provides a close-up and intimate look at both the local farming and fishing communities.
– You will start the day leisurely cycling along country roads and witnessing local Vietnamese rural life firsthand. This pristine and beautiful experience will offer you how to grow at Tra Que vegetable village.
– On this tour, you will get the opportunity to take part in rice paddy farming and how cultivate rice in the rice field, and experience the challenges of Vietnamese farmers.
– Your tour guide will provide an introduction and explanation about the process of rice farming and how it grows in the wet field. Take part in the work to learn how to grow rice using water buffalo plows. Transplant baby wet rice at the paddy field.
– You will board via Basket Boat – “Thúng Chai” to meet and engage with local fishermen while exploring coconut palm-flanked waterways. And hearing about the American war happened in this place
– Back on board our local house, enjoy lunch and a cold beer or soft drink then cycle back to the hotel.
- TRIP INCLUDES
– English-speaking tour guide
– Farming discovery
– Visit a cultural local fishing market and a local fish sauce factory
– Hotel pick-up and return ( Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas)
– Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
– Visiting local fisherman
– Vietnamese tea served in a local house
– Many photo opportunities
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Travel Insurance
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers
- TIPS TO BRING:
1. Sun-protection creams & lotions
2. Fully charged cameras
4. Footwear – flip-flops, thongs, sandals…