7:30 – 8:00– We’ll pick you up at the hotel in Hoi An and transfer you to Da Nang city (around 35km).
8:30– Take you to the first stop – Monkey Mountain. A giant statue of Lady Buddha with a beautiful background such as mountains and a huge garden of bonsai would draw your attention.
You will definitely get lost in the garden of heaven with gripping stories when gently walking
and enjoying a fresh breeze.
10:15– Arrive in Marble Mountains and stop for a walk along the site to see local factories of stone sculptures – the most impressive handicrafts village in Da Nang.
– Check in the Marble Mountains by climbing up to the top (elevator is optional). Here we will see beautiful pagodas which were made in the 19th century by the last dynasty of Viet Nam monarchy, and visit Huyen Khong and Tang Chon caves.
11:30– Keep going to see the biggest fascinating cave named Am Phu cave. You will learn interesting philosophies of Buddhism and take photos of amazing natural creations.
12:00– Have lunch at a local restaurant with local and authentic Vietnamese cuisines.
13:00– Keep your moving to Hoi An city and depart to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
14:30– Arrive at My Son Sanctuary and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English-speaking guide, and enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
16:30– Get back to minivan then transfer to the wharf for taking a boat trip to Hoi An with a nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful sunset river scenery on the biggest river in Vietnam Central named Thu Bon River. Get your camera ready for the amazing moment of local people’s activities along the river
18:00– Arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
- TRIP INCLUDES
– A two ways hotel pick up and drop off (190km round trip distance)
– English-speaking guide
– All Entrance fees
– Lunch with a Vietnamese local dish
– Vietnamese Banh My on a boat trip
– Boat trip on Thu Bon River
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Personal expenses services not mentioned above
– Tips for guide and driver