When you think about Greece, the first things that come to your mind are white – cub houses, deep blue crystal clear waters, sandy beaches, and sun? Are you looking for an unforgettable summer getaway with an authentic touch of culture and adventure? If the answer is yes, then this is the right exploration for you!
Join us to explore the hidden side of the Cyclades islands… go trekking in ancient paths, kayaking inside Santorini’s caldera, sailing or horseback riding among Naxos’ white-sand beaches, go for wine tasting, visit traditional villages and Venetian castles, monasteries and important archaeological sites, taste some delicious Greek food and of course, meet the local people and immerse yourself in their slow-pace way of life!
Whether you are a couple, group of friends or family, this exploration is ideal if you want to enjoy a unique experience in the Aegean Sea, beyond the beaten path…
- Explore the largest of the Cyclades islands, Naxos
- Visit Venetian castles and traditional villages in Naxos
- Visit the traditional citrus distillery in Naxos and sample their famous locally produced liqueurs
- Sail, swim, dive and go kayaking in the crystal clear waters of Small Cyclades islands
- Take a wine tour and taste the marvelous Santorini wines
- Sail inside Santorini’s caldera and swim in the hot springs!
- Enjoy the worldwide renown sunset in Oia
- Discover the archaeological site of Akrotiri, also known as the “Greek Pompeii”