Experience your day with a variety of activities from meeting the locals at the market, to choosing food to prepare for your cooking class under our guidance. The afternoon is an opportunity to learn about the cultural history of the Kingdom of Champa, visit the legendary My Son Sanctuary, a world cultural heritage by Unesco, and enjoy the boat trip cruise on Thu Bon river.
– Local guide pick up at the hotel
– Go to market with our chef (about 30 minutes)
– We will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as directly contact sellers. In addition to this, we will show the ingredients for use in our lesson.
09:15– Transfer to Cam Thanh village by car or boat on the way, you can explore the beautiful views of the Vietnamese countryside, and see the water and coconut trees growing together.
11:00– Enjoy a welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant, then join the cooking class. Our chef will teach you how to cook some local food. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked.
13:00- PM Keep your moving to Hoi An city and depart to My Son Sanctuary – The World Cultural Heritage.
14:30– Arrive at My Son Sanctuary and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English-speaking guide, and enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
16:30– Get back to minivan then transfer to the wharf for taking a boat trip to Hoi An with a nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful sunset river scenery on the biggest river in Vietnam Central named Thu Bon River. Get your camera ready for the amazing moment of local people’s activities along the river
18:00– Arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
- TRIP INCLUDES
– A two ways hotel transfers pick up and drop off
– The entrance fees of Cam Thanh Coconut Jungle – My Son Holyland
– Basket Boat rowing – Cooking Course
– Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
– Vietnamese local Banh My
– English-speaking guide
– Mineral waters
- TRIP EXCLUDES
– Personal expenses and Services not mentioned above
– Tips & gratuities for guides and drivers