Pindos Horseshoe Trail is a classic trekking tour in which you will discover the unique villages of Zagori, the Vikos gorge, alpine lakes, and mountains! There are places in the world, which are hidden from the first sight, they are not on headlines and you hardly can hear from your friends about them. But with Pindos Horseshoe Trail and after you visit Zagoria villages you will be one of those who can tell about the unspoiled beauty, the traditional villages and the stone trails and arched bridges of the area.
- Hike in the beautiful Zagori area
- 6 trek days in the North Pindos National Park
- Traditional bridges & cobbled paths
- The spectacular Vikos Gorge
- Alpine lake Drakolimni
- The crossing of unique Mt. Timfi massive
Is this trip good for me?
- There will be luggage transfer every time we change hotel
- Overnight in simple family guesthouses (3 stars)
- 1 overnight in the alpine refuge (bunk beds, common washrooms)
- A 30lt backpack should be ok
- Max walking 8hours
- Average temp. in high summer 27 degrees
- Average walking hours per day 6
- Total 68km of hiking