How Can We Help?
Listing Your CompanyIf you are an activity provider or service provider in the adventure tourism industry then you may apply to list your company and your company’s activities on the platform. Please see our Partner Requirements for more information. For more information on the listing process please Contact Us.
For Bokun PartnersYou can find information our dedicated Bokun Page
Editing Your ProfileOnce your account has been approved you may edit and improve your company listing and activities listed on the platform by logging into your Big Adventure Map Dashboard. To Edit your activities/products listed on the platform please see Adding a Products.
Legal RequirementsPlease note that for your company to be listed on BAM 2.0 you must be able to provide:
- Verified Identity such as a Passport or ID (subject to country of operation).
- Authorisation from your local Authority to perform said activities listed on the platform.
- Proof of a valid insurance policy in place for said activities listed on the platform.
Navigating Your Dashboard
Listing Your First Activity
You can find information and videos to help with all aspect of listing your products on the platform.
For Bokun Partners
You can find information our dedicated Bokun Page.
Setting your availability, pricing, etc
There are lots of ways in which to setup your activities and because of this we have made some articles and videos to help make the process easier.
We are currently developing an app for our Partners, information coming soon.
Setting up Confirmation Required Prior to Booking Confirmed
If you have limited spaces or only run course/activities when certain requirements are met then you may set up the confirmation function in your listed activities. The process follows the below:
- Customer finds your activity and chooses their preferences, i.e date, time, group size etc
- Customer is given the option to click on ‘Check Availability’ rather than ‘Book Now’
- Activity provider (You) immediately receives an email or message on the app and can choose to accept, revert with amendments or decline the booking.
- Customer immediately receives confirmation with a link to confirm the booking and payment is then taken.
Fore more information, again, see our dedicated page Listing Your Products and Service
Connecting Google Reviews
If you are an activity provider or service provider listed on Google and you wish to show your google reviews please see the below video showing how to create seamless integration.
Our payment policies are contained within our Terms and Conditions:
We require your payment information to ensure that you receive payments for the activities you provide.
We Use Stripe Connect to issue payments to the Partners on our site. For more information on Stripe Connect.
If you have any issues with your payments please contact your Account Handler or Contact us.
Invoicing & Tax
All invoicing and tax information is contained within our Terms and Conditions:
For more information:
For more information please contact Help@BigAdventureMap.com or follow our Contact form.
Still need help?